See the answer to various questions that concern you.
What kind of fabric should I choose?
- When the colour of the fabric is intense and is hardly altered over the years, there is a wide range of colours.
- There is a very wide range of colors.
Reasons to choose polyester:
- High resistance to tearing
- absolute waterproofing
- lower cost.
I would like to repair the fabric of my umbrella
There are umbrellas on offer?
I would like to repair the skeleton of my umbrella
I want to properly maintain my umbrella, I want to avoid damage.
The following steps are necessary for the proper maintenance of our umbrella:
- I close the umbrella promptly in extreme weather conditions.
- When I do not use them, I store them in a place where no other heavy items are upon them, and it is also recommended to be stored in a case that most professionals umbrellas have
- I care for the immediate repair of any damage before causing a bigger one.
- When I close them temporarily, I tether them in order to save more free space and I avoid any unexpected opening.
- When I try to open the umbrella and I have difficulties with it, I should check if any side of the fabric is accidentally stuck to the aluminums and then I unravel it.
- Common sense implies that the umbrella does not require great strength to open, because if we push it too much we might cause damages to the fabric or to the skeleton.
I do not want any water exuding from the points where umbrellas come in contact with each other.
Which size of umbrella should I choose to cover my space (restaurant, café etc.)?
Reasons to choose a telescopic instead of a conventional umbrella
It facilitates the direct opening-closing without moving chairs-tables.
Under extreme weather conditions as it regards a heavy construction (main mast has 9.5 cm diameter), radii are 2×4 and they are also included in reinforced or aluminum.