See the answer to various questions that concern you.
Reasons to Choose Acrylic:
- When the colour of the fabric is intense and is hardly altered over the years, there is a wide range of colours.
- There is a very wide range of colors.
Reasons to choose polyester:
- High resistance to tearing
- absolute waterproofing
- lower cost.
It is economically advantageous for professional umbrellas. The fabric is indicatively about half of the cost of the umbrella. Since there is not significant damage and has not exceeded five years of use, it is better to be repaired.
Our company has occasionally umbrellas on offer which come to us either after exchange or refund, or by cancelled orders. It is recommended to contact us if you are interested, to let you know if there is something in stock, and if not, to put you in a mailing list.
It is of great importance to specify the exact parts you would like to repair-replace and after contacting the manufacturer in order to confirm whether you can implement the repair instructions given to you. In case you ask the manufacturer to send you the relevant parts, you’d better check the relevant table of parts first concerning your umbrella in order to avoid any mistake during the order of the parts.
The following steps are necessary for the proper maintenance of our umbrella:
- I close the umbrella promptly in extreme weather conditions.
- When I do not use them, I store them in a place where no other heavy items are upon them, and it is also recommended to be stored in a case that most professionals umbrellas have
- I care for the immediate repair of any damage before causing a bigger one.
- When I close them temporarily, I tether them in order to save more free space and I avoid any unexpected opening.
- When I try to open the umbrella and I have difficulties with it, I should check if any side of the fabric is accidentally stuck to the aluminums and then I unravel it.
- Common sense implies that the umbrella does not require great strength to open, because if we push it too much we might cause damages to the fabric or to the skeleton.
The best solution is to install a rain fabric gutter with aluminum sides, which you will hang on the inside of each side of the umbrella and you then give the incline you want in order to drive the water to the side that does not cause any problem.
Our first step is to see the exact square meters of our space without any items (obstacles) within. Then, the manufacturer of the umbrella recommends the ideal size of the umbrellas that completely cover the space and at the same time only a few obstacles are created by the mast of the umbrellas.
When I want the umbrella to cover big surfaces (up to 30m2).
It facilitates the direct opening-closing without moving chairs-tables.
Under extreme weather conditions as it regards a heavy construction (main mast has 9.5 cm diameter), radii are 2×4 and they are also included in reinforced or aluminum.
You should choose a base which will be at least hot-dip galvanized.
It is easy and at a normal cost, even for one umbrella. When it comes to the logo, you can send it via email to us.Keep in mind that logos can be printed on the umbrella when it is still in pieces and not to be delivered.
White is the usual colour for skeletons. The skeleton of your umbrella could have the colours of your choice, but in that case the cost is more expensive, but becomes less when the quantity of the umbrellas to be painted is bigger (electrostatically painted).
We can send you all the colours of the fabrics we use, in order for you to see the fabric in its natural form.